Not so long ago i was having a hair problem. My hair suddenly starting to fell off. This hair loss situation make me worried that i'll become a bald girl someday and this make me stay up at night for several day. In order to stop this hair loss situation, i start to search for information about hair loss. It turn out that many woman these day having the same problem as me. In some site i've read that in United State of America there's 25 million woman having the same problem, and this number seems to be rising. However, what causes hair loss can be different. here's the list of main causes of hair loss.




I cannot believe that so many aspect that can cause a hair loss in woman, so after reading this list i started to analyze myself. First, genetic.. i don't think i've got genetic problem 'coz my dad is just have a litle hair loss (which is normal if you are man) and my mom doesn't have that problem. Second, Hormonal imbalance... i need to go to doctor to verify this so i skip this for a while. Third, contraceptive pills... maybe..., menopause ..no, childbirth... no, anemia ....no, chemotherapy... no, surgical op... no, hair care product? well before starting to have a hair loss i did bought a new brand of shampoo.. well i think maybe this is the problem, so i stop using that shampoo for a week and turns out that it stop... yes.. no more hair loss... thank god it's not something serious like hormonal imbalance...

anyway, anyone who have a hair loss problem, check that list ok....